Thursday, January 11, 2007

Grindin

Well, we're about 1/3 of the way through the month and so far, I'm right where I want to be. I've played about 6800 hands so far this month, so it looks like 15k will be a breeze. And the better part is...im kicking ass. For the first time in a long time I'm feeling real confident in my play. I'm trusting my instincts and making very decisive decisions, and thus far its paying off.

Tonights session was probably my worst of the month so far, at times I played great, at times I played horrible....at times I ran good, at times I was getting coolered, all in one session. Needless to say If you saw the graph of my session tonight it looks like a seismograph from a major earthquake. I think i ended the night down 2.5buy ins or so...which isn't bad considering where I was sitting before i took a break. The bankroll is in the best shape its been in a while too, once i get my rakeback payments from last month (hopefully sometime next week). I may jump back up to $50Nl. I'm not really sure yet, I may take my time and give myself a bigger cushion to work with, but knowing me I'll jump up at the first opportunity. Either way I still have some things to work out in my game. Namely, momentary lapses in judgement/sanity that have led to losing a few buy ins on some stupid calls& bluffs.

I also need to find a new "second home". I have been playing on Absolute Poker as my #2 site latley, but they've recently made big changes to how their bonus' clear and how they're calculating rakeback which take them from being one of the best sites in these area's to one of the worst. I think i may head back to doyles room, but its really hard for me to play more than 2 tables there, which causes a problem. Oh well, I'll figure something out...and if anyone actually reads this and wants to recommend a site with good bonuses + rakeback...I'm all ears. (not full tilt though, thats my home :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home