Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ouch

Well, today went horribly. I started off the night playing like complete shit while on FTP. I got stacked on 3 different hands that i never should have called off all that money with. Luckily i also caught a couple big hands myself to somewhat cushion the losses. I left FTP down about 2 buy ins ($100) and moved over to doyles room. Things didnt go much better there, as i never caught much by the way of cards. The times i did catch strong hands the boards didnt allow me to really push them hard. So i ended my night there down another buy in. I definitley didnt play my best, and at times played like a complete donkey tonight. Making a decent laydown was apparently out of the question. Oh well, I'll regroup and make sure I play a good game tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home